Thursday 16 May 2013

Two Gallants - 9 February 2013, Northcote Social Club


Another old one, I've already posted the Deer Tick portion of the show, so here's Two Gallants set. These guys have a few good songs, and some well chosen covers (although one song sounds like an absolute rip off of Ten Cent Pistol). It was good to see them adding a bit of variety with a couple of piano tracks, but I'm still not certain about these guys - their set was pretty good, but nothing really made me think wow, I need to get one of their albums. On the other hand, I wouldn't be shocked to see them produce an absolutely stellar album at some stage.

Sound quality is pretty good. There's always a bit of chatter at the Northcote Social Club, but it never overwhelms the music.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2de0wwkzmsc32

No comments:

Post a Comment