Wednesday 29 May 2013

The Racounteurs - 27 May 2008, Washington DC

I've got quite a few random shows to put up over the next few months. This is from the Raconteurs (apparently also known as the Saboteurs here in Australia) just after the release of their second album.

I really like both their albums (particularly Consolers of the Lonely (whenever I've linked to anything at Amazon I've made sure to mention if I know you might be able to get it cheaper - when I put this link up it was $6.99, which is a pretty great price) but their annoying habit of playing extended jams/intros/outros for every song gets pretty tiring. Having said that, this is a good long set, with a nice mix of tracks. Plus their wikipedia page says they're back in the studio, so maybe you'll be hearing more from them soon.

Consolers of the Lonely
Level
The Switch and the Spur
Keep It Clean
You Don't Understand Me
Top Yourself
Old Enough
Store Bought Bones
Hold Up
Steady As She Goes
Rich Kid Blues
Blue Veins

Many Shades of Black
Salute Your Solution
Broken Boy Soldiers
Carolina Drama

http://www.mediafire.com/?wa80r887217c1

No comments:

Post a Comment