Saturday 22 October 2011

Shows to be added



I know a few people are interested in getting the Chris Cornell shows so I wanted to put something up to say that they were both taped.  I haven't had a chance to listen to them properly, but based on the quick listen to get the setlist they are both pretty decent.

Before I post those though, I'll put up the Will Sheff solo show, and the Wilco Book CD, which a few people at http://forums.viachicago.org/ were after.  Given I haven't had a chance to do any processing of the Cornell shows expect to see the first one late next week and the second early the week after.

After these shows I don't have anything coming up for a while so I'm planning on putting up a few of my favourite bootlegs, the ones I think everyone should have.  Hopefully you'll enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment