Sunday, 25 November 2012

Radiohead - 16 November 2012, Rod Laver Arena


I had meant to put this up a bit quicker, but there was a bit of noise on the recording that I tried to fix. That ocassional talking is the main reason I've rated this night lower than the following one - really they were both great in different ways, but the recording of this isn't as good as night 2.

For me, this show started off a bit slow, and I didn't really get into it until Myxomatosis. Thom's voice is also a bit flat on ocassion, but warms up as the show goes on. The obvious highlight is Karma Police, given that its a 'hit' (as much as Radiohead has hits) and was unexpected, but there are a bunch of songs that are at least as good.

Lastly, I can't help but mention the person liked Feral a lot more than they should. Its either funny or disgusting depending on your perspective.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6dbd6wvbbqozd

No comments:

Post a Comment