Tuesday 20 March 2012

To be released...

I'm still trying to catch up with all the shows I taped while my computer was down.  I thought it might be generally useful to have a list of shows that I've taped but haven't yet put up.  There'll be a link to this post and the left and I'll try to keep this up to date.  I'll also include a list of the shows that I taped and don't intend to put up (because the show or the recording isn't up to standard).  If you particularly want something on the list, post a comment and I'll try to make it a priority.

Death Cab for Cutie - 22 Feb
Manchester Orchestra - 7 Mar
St Vincent - 14 Mar
Dirty Three - 16 Mar


Not to be released (unless requested)

Bad Religion - 27 Feb (incomplete)
Big Boi - 2 Sep '11 (poor show)
Liam Finn - 18 Aug '11 (incomplete)

Update: proved easier to stick it up on the right, than to link to this post and keep it updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment