Tuesday 6 March 2012

Back!

Phew, just got the call that my computer is ready to be picked up.  I've got the following in various states of readiness:

Soundgarden headline show (only from Pretty Noose unfortunately)
Laura Marling (complete unlike the other version circulating)
Roger Waters second night
Death Cab for Cutie second night (haven't actually listened to this or any of the others below so I can't guarantee anything)
Jason Isbell (headline set)
Jason Isbell (opening for Ryan Adams)
Ryan Adams

Plus I have I'm pretty certain I only got part of Bad Religions show, although if, by some chance, I got the whole thing I'll post that too.

Update: had the quickest of listens to the new shows and all are fine (might still be some minor problems), except for the Bad Religion show which is incomplete.

No comments:

Post a Comment