Monday 9 December 2013

My Morning Jacket - Forecastle Festival, 14 July 2012


I've been looking to get my hands on a few My Morning Jacket shows, but its a bit overwhelming since there are so many and no list (as far as I can find) of the 'essential' shows. I'm still looking for a few more, but as far as recent shows go, this one from the middle of last year is a gem. The band play songs from across their career, plus throw in a few choice covers, including a long version of George Michael's Careless Whisper, featuring an extended discussion of the importance of bananas.

I got this from the good folks at the Steam Engine, so go there to grab a copy - http://thesteamengine.net/home/download-my-morning-jacket-2012-07-14-forecastle-festival-lo.html

The Dark
(Holdin' On To) Black Metal
Wordless Chorus
I'm Amazed
Anytime
It Beats For You
Steam Engine
Isn't It A Pity
Outta My System
Mahgeetah
Rocket Man
The Bear
Cobra
Run Thru
It Makes No Difference
Smokin' From Shootin
Touch Me I'm Going to Scream Part 2
Gideon
Victory Dance
Circuital
Careless Whisper
One Big Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment