Monday 21 October 2013

The War on Drugs - Slave Deviant Vol. 1: The War on Radio



I've mentioned many many times how great the War on Drugs is. Hopefully regular visitors will already know their greatness, or will have checked out some of their stuff after my frequent recommendations. But maybe some of you haven't. Or maybe you have and you're waiting for me to put up some more of their stuff.

Well here it is. I've been working on these for a while (and not just for the War on Drugs) - collecting all the TV and radio performances I can find from these guys and putting them into one wonderful collection. Well you'll have to wait for that, because first up I'm posting some more concise sets, for those who don't want to wade into the deep end of the War on Drugs pool. This is my picks of the best of their radio, TV and internet sessions. Volume 2 will cover their live shows, but that's still a way off. For now, check this out, if only for their phenomenal cover of A Pagan Place (I'll lose my shit if they play that in Melbourne - speaking of which, there are still tickets available).

This is Your Brain on the War on Drugs
Best Night
Black Water Falls
Interview
I Was There
Your Love is Calling My Name
The Animator
Come to the City
Comin' Through
Buenos Aires Beach
Best Night
Show Me the Coast
Baby Missiles
A Needle in Your Eye #16
A Pagan Place

https://mega.co.nz/#F!NMUB3LzL!MRCvGRilFhYPGKQbcqZvBA

No comments:

Post a Comment