Thursday 24 October 2013

Handsome Family - The HiFi, 12 October 2013



I'm going to quite a few Melbourne Festival events. The first one was the Handsome Family at the HiFi. I'm only a very casual fan of the band, so I'm sure the experience of the hardcore fans was quite different. For me there was a mix of phenomenally good songs (So Much Wine and When That Helicopter Comes) and some fairly mediocre ones. The sound quality is really good, so for bigger fans of the band, this should be a pretty enjoyable set.

The Bottomless Hole
So Much Wine
The Woman Downstairs
Octopus
The Sad Milkman
My Sister's Tiny Hands
Arlene
Frogs
Linger, Let Me Linger
Woodpecker
The Loneliness of Magnets
Owls
Weightless Again

When That Helicopter Comes
Don't Be Scared

https://mega.co.nz/#F!wAc3wbzY!DMQANRqsLycVriVsdv3pvA

No comments:

Post a Comment