Friday 29 June 2012

LCD Soundsytem's Final Show



Its unusual for a historically important show to also be good (I've listened to Marvin Gaye's final show and it was AWFUL).  In the canon of LCD Soundsystem shows I doubt this is their best, but its still pretty good, and Springsteen-esque in its length.  Apparently this is may be released along with the documentary Shut Up and Play the Hits.  Until then...

(Nearly forgot - this comes from the webcast of the show, so the sound is good)

Intro Music
Dance Yrself Clean
Drunk Girls
I Can Change
Time to Get Away
Get Innocuous!
Daft Punk is Playing at My House
Too Much Love
All My Friends
Tired/Heart of Sunrise
Banter
45:33 Part One
45:33 Part Two (with Reggie Watts)
Sound of Silver
45:33 Part Four
45:33 Part Five (with Shit Robot)
45:33 Part Six
Freak Out/Starry Eyes
Us V Them
North American Scum (with Arcade Fire)
Bye Bye Bayou
You Wanted a Hit
Tribulations
Movement
Yeah (Crass Version)
Someone Great
Losing My Edge
Banter
Home
All I Want
Jump into the Fire
Banter
New York, I Love You But You're Bringing Me Down

http://www.mediafire.com/?dbe0uejm8pewt

No comments:

Post a Comment