Sunday 10 June 2012

Pearl Jam - Melbourne 1998


I promised a while back to put up Pearl Jam's show from Atlanta in 1994.  I haven't yet because one of the tracks is corrupted and I'm struggling to get a replacement.  In the meantime here is another of the half dozen 'must have' shows for Pearl Jam fans, and it happens to be from right here in Melbourne.  This was broadcast on Triple J, so the sound is perfect.  As is usual for the band the set mixes tracks from their career to that point, and includes a (at the time) unusual intro to Porch with the funky version of the song.  I have a few things lined up for the next few weeks, but I'll also be trying to find a solid version of that Atlanta show for those looking for it.

Release
Brain of J
Animal
Faithful
In My Tree
I Got Shit
Corduroy
Wishlist
Even Flow
Spin The Black Circle
Daughter
Given To Fly
Hail, Hail
MFC
Crazy Mary/Small Town
Off He Goes
State Of Love And Trust
Do The Evolution
Alive
Go
Black
Rearviewmirror
Immortality
Indifference
Porch

No comments:

Post a Comment