Friday 7 February 2014

Mudhoney - Big Day Out (Melbourne), 24 January 2014


One of the good things about festivals is the chance to check out bands you wouldn't normally go to see. Although I've listened to a bit of their stuff, I've never actually particularly enjoyed Mudhoney, but I wanted to make sure to check them out at at least one Big Day Out show to see whether that converted me into a fan. It didn't. But they put on a pretty decent show, and the recordings away from the main stages seem to be much better, so this doesn't sound too rough.

Slipping Away
Suck You Dry
You Got It
1995
In 'n' Out of Grace
I Like It Small
Flat Out Fucked
Judgement, Rage, Retribution and Thyme
Touch Me, I'm Sick
What To Do With the Neutral
The Final Course
The Only Son of the Widow of Nain

https://mega.co.nz/#F!lUEGgbJZ!WcAxy1hAdMypl4cLzzy9ZQ

No comments:

Post a Comment