Monday 19 August 2013

Unknown Mortal Orchestra - Corner Hotel, 27 July 2013


I wasn't sure whether I'd go to UMO's Melbourne show, so I was pleased when they announced a co-headlining gig with Wavves. I'm not sure whether they were a good fit together, as the people who were there for UMO all seemed to leave at the end of the set to be replaced by a visibly different crowd for Wavves.

The show itself was pretty good, but people didn't seem to be too into it (there's lots of talking in the recording), and I started to get a bit bored as the show went on. Their best songs are really good, but I'm not sure I'd make the effort to see them again.

From the Sun
The Opposite of Afternoon
Thought Ballune
No Need for a Leader
How Can U Luv Me
Strangers are Strange
Jello and Juggernauts
Monki!
Nerve Damage
Swim and Sleep (Like a Shark)
So Good at Being in Trouble
Ffunny Ffrends
Boy Witch

https://mega.co.nz/#F!EMt1DZoa!Aw172RYQO_JD-wmcahEbCA

No comments:

Post a Comment