Wednesday 27 February 2013

Neko Case - Washington DC, April 9 2009


Oh Neko Case how I love thee. Apparently her new album is nearly finished. If it's anything like her entire back catalogue it'll be a gem.

This is another show from a NPR podcast. Enjoy.

Maybe Sparrow
People Got a Lotta Nerve
Fever
Hold On, Hold On
The Pharoahs
Middle Cyclone
Deep Red Bells
I Wish I Was the Moon
I'm an Animal
Prison Girls
The Tigers Have Spoken
Margaret vs Pauline
Red Tide
Don't Forget Me
That Teenage Feeling
This Tornado Loves You

Vengeance is Sleeping
Vengeance [this is the title I've got on the file, but I think it must be a mistake. However, the setlist.fm setlist is wrong, so you'll have to figure this one out yourselves]
Never Turn Your Back on Mother Earth
Magpie in the Morning
Knock Loud


No comments:

Post a Comment