Wednesday 13 February 2013

David Byrne & St Vincent - 15 January 2013, Hamer Hall


Night two of David Byrne and St Vincent. Having listened to this I don’t think it comes across in the recording how much better the second night was to be at. The band clearly were more on top of the choreographed routines (in particular, Byrne himself didn’t look like he was lost this time), and the band were enjoying themselves a lot.  Beyond that there isn’t really a lot to say that I didn’t say in relation to the first night.

An aside: I’m going to be away for a couple of weeks, so I’ve made an effort to try and get as many shows as possible ready. They’re now all set up to auto-post while I’m away, so there should be a steady stream of at least seven or eight sets in the next two weeks.


Who
Weekend in the Dust
Save Me From What I Want
Strange Overtones
I Am an Ape
Marrow
This Must Be the Place (Naïve Melody)
This Forest Awakes
Optimist
Like Humans Do
Lightning
Lazarus
Lazy
I Should Watch TV
Northern Lights
The One Who Broke Your Heart
Outside Space and Time

Cruel
Burning Down the House

The Party
Road to Nowhere

http://www.mediafire.com/?vbvbe5vbj1035

No comments:

Post a Comment