Monday 28 January 2013

Weezer - 16 January 2013, Sidney Myer Music Bowl

I've already mentioned that this show was pretty bad. In essence, if one of the labels is Sidney Myer Music Bowl the sound quality is probably awful. Maybe things aren't so bad on the lawn (I'll try that once and if its still awful I'll only go to the Bowl for a must see concert). I guess there may be lots of people out there who want this, so I'll put it out there. I haven't listened to the whole thing because I find listening to something of this quality painful. If you want it here it is, but you've been warned that it sounds like crap.

Memories
(If You’re Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To
Pork and Beans
Troublemaker
Burndt Jamb
Perfect Situation
Beverly Hills
Dope Nose
Island in the Sun
Hash Pipe
El Scorcho

My Name is Jonas
No One Else
The World Has Turned and Left Me Here
Buddy Holly
Undone – The Sweater Song
Surf Wax America
Say It Ain’t So
In the Garage
Holiday
Only in Dreams

http://www.mediafire.com/?1vahddm4b1d10

2 comments:

  1. Where were you sitting? The sound where I sat was pretty good although a little boomy but that's to be expected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was right side towards the front. I think that the seated areas at either side are bad because the bass bounces off all the concrete. I don't really get why anyone plays there, rather than Rod Laver or the Palais. Even Festival Hall seems better (at least based on the one time I've been there).

    ReplyDelete