Saturday 7 February 2015

Nick Cave - Plenary Hall, 17 December 2014


I guess this was a while ago now, but for anyone that wants it, here's the second night of Nick Cave (I was at a different show for night three, more on that next week). This wasn't quite as good as the first night, performance or recording wise. It was still good and there were a few really good songs that weren't played first time round, but this just seemed to lack something in comparison.

We Real Cool
The Weeping Song
Red Right Hand
Nobody's Baby Now
Higgs Boson Blues
Mermaids
The Ship Song
From Her to Eternity
Love Letter
God is in the House
Water's Edge
Black Hair
Darker with the Day
The Mercy Seat
Jubilee Street

Jack the Ripper
Into My Arms
The Lyre of Orpheus
Up Jumped the Devil
Push the Sky Away

FLAC

MP3

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your blog - oh my god!! thank you so much for these! can you please post the description of the taping gear? I have an enormous Nick collection and I tape... release my tapes on dime usually. So I am obsessive about the details. thanks a million!

    ReplyDelete