Friday 5 September 2014

Adam McGrath



Here are two solo shows by the lead singer of a band you've never heard of. I don't even really know why I put this up, since I suspect I'm the only person that will enjoy these (actually, lots of people should enjoy Adam McGrath/The Eastern, but they just don't seem to get the exposure - these were free shows, and by the end of it, people that had just come for a drink were fans, I really really don't know why he/they aren't bigger).

These shows featured a bunch of covers, plus some Eastern songs. I don't know what they all were, so a couple of these are marked as unknown. Leave a comment if you can help.

Post Office Hotel, 5 June 2014

Gasometer, 2 June 2014

If you like these, he mentioned there would be a full band tour 'in spring'. They're currently doing a big European tour, so maybe on their way back?

No comments:

Post a Comment