Saturday 30 August 2014

Ben Gibbard (Death Cab for Cutie) - Washington DC, 10 May 2007

I really enjoyed the Death Cab for Cutie show I saw, and since then I've got a lot more of the band's music. This is a solo show from the lead singer, covering his work with Death Cab for Cutie and the Postal Service, plus a couple of covers. I think some of these songs sound better with a band, but there aren't any duds (although I think I like Ben Gibbard more the less he talks).

To Sing for You/Brand New Colony
Title and Registration
Crooked Teeth
We Will Become Silhouettes
Photobooth
Why You'd Want to Live Here
Passenger Seat
Soul Meets Body
Recycled Air
Farmer Chords
Couches in Alleys
A Lack of Color
The Sound of Settling
Such Great Heights

Blacking Out the Friction
All Apologies
I Will Follow You Into the Dark

https://mega.co.nz/#F!YYNhRQTC!VpADW1Pb8bNR94hjcwRsPA

No comments:

Post a Comment