Sunday 30 March 2014

Spoon - SXSW, 17 March 2010


Spoon's last tour was before I arrived in Melbourne and since then Divine Fits has somewhat taken over. But they've now announced a few shows and an album is on the way (they have a show in Kentucky a week before Splendour in the Grass, so maybe...).

This is a great club show from their last tour. The band put on a hell of a show and it sounds like everyone is enjoying themselves. Definitely worth checking out.

Written in Reverse
Someone Something
Don't Make Me a Target
The Ghost of You Lingers
Trouble Comes Running
Nobody Gets Me But You
Don't You Evah
Love Song
Out Go the Lights
The Underdog
Vittorio E
Got Nuffin'
I Turn My Camera On
My Mathematical Mind
I Summon You
Black Like Me

Is Love Forever?
Rhythm & Soul
Finer Feelings

https://mega.co.nz/#F!YRcBDbyZ!FX1boXxKPkpE6y49D1Vphg

No comments:

Post a Comment