Sunday 15 April 2012

Death Cab for Cutie - 22 February 2012, The Palace

Sorry for not putting anything up for a while, I was on holiday in Tasmania over Easter (it was very nice, thanks for asking).  My planned intro to the discussion of this show was obsessive fans - Death Cab for Cutie seem to have their fair share; and their varying levels of annoyingness - DCC fans = low-medium.  But I still haven't figured out exactly what I think about obsessive fans (and note that I count myself as one with regard to a half dozen bands).  So I'll just jump straight to the conclusion - this was a very good show, played very well, but lacking the spark to make it a really great show.  I'm really pleased with the recording quality of this one too, so overall I rate this pretty highly.

A Lack of Colour
Doors Unlocked and Open
Crooked Teeth
We Laugh Indoors
Long Division
Grapevine Fires
Codes & Keys
Different Names for the Same Thing
I Will Follow You into the Dark
I Will Possess Your Heart
Title Track
You Are a Tourist
The New Year
Company Calls
Company Calls Epilogue
Brothers on a Hotel Bed
A Movie Script Ending
Soul Meets Body
Cath...
The Sound of Settling

Underneath the Sycamore
Blacking Out the Friction/St. Peter's Cathedral
Tiny Vessels
Transatlanticism

http://www.mediafire.com/?p2jwkl2rhvd8v

No comments:

Post a Comment